ALAS Archery Challenge Rules
Each team will be able to test their shooting ability in the ALAS Archery Challenge. The team that scores the most points in the targets will be declared the winner. Shooting will take place after a short safety briefing.
- Each team member will receive (5) five arrows to shoot from a distance of (7) Seven yards
- Each person will shoot (3) three practice arrows. After retrieving their practice arrows, each team member will shoot (5) five scored arrows.
- Scores for each team member will be decided by scoring rings located on the targets.
- Team member’s scores will be combined for a team score. There is a possible score of 50 points for each team member.
- In case of a tie, winners will be decided by counting the number of 10s scored by each team.
The Countdown Begins!
629 Spring Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
Connect With Us