- Each team member can take 2 practice shots
- The competition will consist of 5 shots for each of the four team members
- Three of those shots will be to a “bullseye” type target with 3 three different point values (10, 5, 2) based on where the ball ends up in the bullseye grid. 15 yards away.
- The two other shots will be to a circular chipping net with two different point values (20, 10). 10 yards away.
- Ties will be determined starting with the 4th team member to hit and work backwards if needed.
The Countdown Begins!
629 Spring Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
Connect With Us