This event is a slow pitch wiffle ball home run hitting contest. Teams have one session to score as many points possible.
- A game consists of three rounds.
- Each batter gets 15 pitches or 10 swings, whichever comes first, per round regardless of the result.
- A team of three gets 35 pitchers or 30 swings total per round.
- A team can change pitchers once during a game, but only after a round has been completed.
- If a pitcher starts a round they must finish that round.
The point scoring will be as follows:
- 100 feet from home plate is the 100-point zone
- 125 feet from home plate is the 200-point zone
- 150 feet from home plate is the 300-point zone
- 200 feet and beyond is the 500-point zone.
In the event of a tie, the following will take place: 1. The judges will go to each team’s scorecard
and look at the cumulative score of their first batter (#1). The winner will be the team whose first
batter scored the most points. (Example: The umpires and scorekeepers looked at the scorecards
and determined that Team A’s first batter scored a cumulative total of 1,000 points, while Team
B’s first batter scored 900 points. Result: Team A is declared the winner because the first batter
scored more); 2. If both #1 batters scored the same amount of points, then the scorekeepers will
move to the second batter (#2), repeating the process, and so on, until a winner is determined.
The Countdown Begins!
629 Spring Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
Connect With Us